Staff Accountant – Great Falls, MT – Full-time
The primary objective of the staff accountant is to accurately process data and review data input from other plants, create and prepare reports, and reconcile accounts. Answering the phone and answering questions are secondary objectives. Other duties include assisting the management team with month end tasks. The key to the role is too consistently and accurately process accounting information to assure timely and accurate accounting statements.
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Make accounts receivable bank deposits and record payments to accounts.
2. Calculate and post finance charges then generate customer statements.
3. Reconcile outstanding accounts receivable.
4. Assist in the collection of past due receivables.
5. Work collaboratively with sales personnel, providing information on past due accounts, credit information and other pertinent information.
6. Retrieve credit information for new accounts.
7. Process accounts payables and year end 1099 processing.
8. Input data and journal entries in accounting system.
9. Provide data entry support for other locations.
10. File data and perform other clerical tasks as needed.
11. Answer phone and route calls.
12. Assist in processing and reconciliation of inventory information.
13. Order office supplies when needed.
14. Establish and maintain effective relationship with co-workers and customers.
15. Perform duties in an efficient, professional, and courteous manner.
16. Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
17. Adhere to Northern Seed core values
Highly competitive pay based on previous work experience
About this Company:
Northern Seed, LLC seeks to boost agricultural production by providing quality seeds, seed treatment, and services to our growers; for their supply to millers and end users with the highest quality grain. Our goal as an organization is to provide the highest value for your dollar. This includes: quality selection, reasonable prices, and responsive customer support.
If you are interested in applying for this opening with our company, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.